Boston Global EMS Internship Programs
Boston Global EMS has established internship programs for healthcare providers. Physicians, nurses, EMTs and paramedics, and hospital administrators from the Middle East are welcome to participate as interns in the United States, and interface directly with leading clinicians and administrators from Boston Global EMS partner network of prestigious healthcare institutions in the U.S.
Boston Global Internship programs have three primary purposes:
- To provide exposure to a broad range of healthcare clinical and operation issues and one-on-one interaction with US-based leading clinicians and administrators.
- To involve the intern in the execution of a variety of clinical and administrative tasks in preparation for the future management of similar tasks.
- To enhance the individual’s leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
The experience you gain during an Boston Global EMS internship will indicate how you should structure your future studies, particularly when it comes to deciding on what aspects you should focus. An internship and your study focus will thus help you establish your individual healthcare career profile.
Nurse and Nursing Specialty Internship
All classes and on-site skills training are conducted under the supervision of qualified nursing and healthcare professionals who are recognized as leaders in their field.
Available internship programs include, but are not limited to:
- Nursing Management/Leadership
- Critical Care Nursing
- Neonatal Nursing
- Pain Management
- Emergency Department Nursing
The above programs may be expanded to a one-year residency if desired.
EMT / Paramedic Internship
This internship is co-hosted by Boston Global EMS and expert faculty from Harvard Medical School in Boston Massachusetts.
Click here to contact Boston Global about any one of these internship programs.